Position: Data Analyst
Type: Full Time
Location: Main Office
SHIFT: Monday – Friday (8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.)
BASE STARTING RATE: $28.33
- Bachelor’s Degree (Health Information Management; Business, Statistics, Data Analytics, Computer Science, or related major;
- 6+ months related experience;
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize and analyze significant amount of information;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and deadlines;
- Valid drivers license and access to a reliable vehicle is required.
- This position requires a current criminal reference and judicial matters check.
This position requires flexibility for ongoing hybrid onsite/partial remote work.
CLOSING DATE: March 24, 2023 at 4:30 p.m.
Head Injury Rehabilitation Ontario is an equal opportunity and diversity friendly employer
HIRO values the diversity of our employees and clients; we strive to nurture an environment in which differences in culture and lived experience are understood, respected, supported and appreciated. Head Injury Rehabilitation Ontario offers accommodations for applicants with disabilities. If you are contacted for an interview, please let us know if you require accommodations during the interview process.