Being involved with HIRO gave me an opportunity to use my knowledge and skills to assist programs for people who are often underserved in our society”
— Dr. Julija Kelecevic, MD, PhD (ABD), Regional Ethicist
HIRO is grateful for the work done by an esteemed panel of multidisciplinary health care professionals to ensure we are providing the best possible care to clients and their families. With the benefit of perspectives from psychiatry, psychology, primary care, ethics, occupational therapy, speech pathology, nursing as well as clients and families with lived experience, we have an integrated and collaborative philosophy to help people achieve outcomes that matter.
Thank you to the Clinical Advisory Panel
- Jacquelyn Bonneville, MScOT, OT Reg(ON), Occupational Therapist Practising in ABI
- Angela Colantonio, PhD, OT Reg(ON), Professor UofT, Senior Scientist in ABI Research
- Linda Cudmore, PhD, C. Psych, Practice in Clinical Neuropsychology
- Julija Kelecevic, MD, PhD (ABD), Regional Ethicist
- Jorin Lukings, BA, MD, CCFP, Family Physician
- Robert van Reekum, MD, FRCPC, Psychiatrist, Consultant in Neuropsychiatry
- Sandra Sanmartin, MHSc, S-LP, Reg CASLPO, Speech-Language Pathologist Practising in ABI
- Chanth Seyone, MD, FRCPC, Psychiatrist specializing in Neuropsychiatry
- Elizabeth Shaw, MD, CCFP, FCFP, Family Physician
- Deborah Tang, BSc, PhD, C. Psych, Practice in Clinical Neuropsychology and Rehabilitation Psychology
To find out more about our rehabilitation services, please visit the services page.