“I love helping our clients achieve their goals and reach their maximum potential”.
“It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop”.
Kenny House is a 10 bedroom home located in a quiet community in close proximity to the downtown core of St. Catharines. Kenny House is home to moderate to severe ABI clients focusing on developing and maintaining independent living skills as well as social recreational engagement in the residence and in the community. Kenny House’s structured living environment provides a safe, stable atmosphere that facilitates community integration, skill building and functional goal attainment.
About our Home
- Fully accessible bungalow with finished basement
- In-home elevator with access to both floors
- 2 communal kitchens
- 1 modified for accessibility
- Accessible laundry facilities
- 5 accessible bathrooms
- Large recreation room in the basement
- 2 congregate living room spaces
- 10 single occupancy rooms;
- Furnishings provided by the client
- TV/Ethernet ports available; per client expense
- Outside patio area with a yard
What we offer
- Individualized programming based on client’s ABI rehabilitative goals.
- Structured, meaningful and consistent daily routines with an emphasis on skill building and behaviour management.
- Access to a multidisciplinary clinical team including behaviour therapy, psychiatry, psychology, social work, nursing, occupational therapy, physiotherapy and speech language pathology.
- Capacity to address mental health and addiction issues.
- One dedicated pharmacy provider; medications securely stored onsite and administered by staff.
- 24/7 on-site staff support.
- Access to accessible transportation.
Check out Why HIRO? for more information.