“Everyone’s challenges and struggles are unique. With trust, support and honesty, we are by their side building a community to help drive change and achieve goals.”
Access to HIRO’s rehabilitation specialists are one click away. We use virtual technologies to communicate and interact remotely with you and those involved in your circle of care.
It is a great option for clients who find travel challenging whether you live in an urban or rural location.
What We Offer
- Online education and self-management tools
- Recreation programs
- Provider-to-provider supports
- Real-time consultation at a distance
- Access to clinical services; ex. counselling by a social worker, therapeutic groups etc.
- Functional goal attainment
- Skill training (e.g. budgeting, organization, anger management, etc.)
- 24-hour access to internal crisis line (i.e. HelpLine)
- Linking and accessing community resources
- Teaching strategies to improve self-direction and memory
- Helping with appointment preparations (pre, during, post)
- Exploring vocational and avocational pursuits
- Accessing government programs and funding
Where We Deliver Our Services
Virtual Care Services provides ABI rehabilitation direct to you in the comfort of your own home. Services are available to all residents of Ontario and you are required to have access to a digital device and internet services. Your Virtual Care programming will be communicated directly over a safe, secure, online communication system and can include chat, phone or video conferencing.
Check out Why HIRO? for more information.